Re: 85 Table Program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 85 Table Program

--0-670953428-847577021=:2314

On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, smofam@pacbell.net wrote:

> If anybody out there has a good program for the 85 that is like the
> table stuff in the 82/83 an you please post it.  Thanks!

Here is a program that I wrote.  Personally, I think it's pretty good.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com          Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

"There are some micro-organisms that exhibit characteristics of both
plants and animals.  When exposed to light they undergo photosynthesis;
and when the lights go out, they turn into animals.  But then again,
don't we all?"

--0-670953428-847577021=:2314
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--0-670953428-847577021=:2314--