Re: TI-85 & Ans.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 & Ans.

------=_NextPart_000_01BBCE57.7EBE54E0

Well, for one thing, if you didn't want to perform the square root function
on the last answer, it would get extremely boring and repetitious to have
to delete the automatically-added Ans command.

On the other hand, if the Ans command was added after pressing ENTER and
after the calculator has found no other arguments, I can't see why it's not
an included feature.

P o o k m a n
pookman@owb.mindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~pookman/Index.html

"Don't play monopoly with monkeys, 'cause they don't take it lightly when
you get caught stealing the $500's."
--Pookman
------=_NextPart_000_01BBCE57.7EBE54E0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Well, for one thing, if you =
didn't want to perform the square root function on the last answer, it =
would get extremely boring and repetitious to have to delete the =
automatically-added Ans command.On the other hand, if the Ans =
command was added after pressing ENTER and after the calculator has =
found no other arguments, I can't see why it's not an included =
feature.P o o k m a n<font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>pookman@owb.mindspring.com</u><font =
color=3D"#000000"><font =
color=3D"#0000FF"><u>http://www.mindspring.com/~pookman/Index.html</u><fo=
nt color=3D"#000000">&quot;Don't play monopoly with monkeys, =
'cause they don't take it lightly when you get caught stealing the =
$500's.&quot;--Pookman</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BBCE57.7EBE54E0--