Re: Possible way to do assembly on TI-82!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Scott Rollings wrote:
> I am not sure.  It can be done though, there is a program called PassProt
> or something like that for the TI-85.  If we can get any programs to run at
> all this way I can E-Mail the author of that program and ask him(her) how
> he(she) did it.  Just think, if this all works, we could be as famous as
> the people who wrote the original ZShell!

I don't know if you already has an answer from the author, but I think
that to make such a program, the Ans variable must be changed, its'n
sure. When I was playing around in a backup file, I changed the Ans
variable and sent the backup to the calc. When I entered Ans on the calc
is value was shown, but when I turned off the calc and the turned on,
stranges things came on the screen(a line in the middle...). So there
must be a way to do it!

<pre>
--
Sami Khawam