Re: Software for TI-82 $4 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Software for TI-82 $4 link

DM wrote:

> Anyone know os some good software that well work with the $4 link and
> TI-82? I have finished building the $4 link. Now I need the software for
> the TI-82 so I can use it. Please Help ME :)

Is the $4 link the parallel or the serial link?.
If it is the serial link, you can find the software at ftp://ftp.ti.com
(in the directory (I think) /pub/graph-link). You can only use the DOS
software, since the Windows software is only for the new link.
If it is the parallel link, you can find software at ticacl.org, or
there is a program built by me(very simple one) that you can download
from my web page ( http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a9501901).

<pre>
--
Sami Khawam