Re: Possible way to do assembly on TI-82!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Possible way to do assembly on TI-82!

I did that procedure a few times, using various letters other than P. When
I used A, and then tried to edit my program, it started doing what LOOKED
like a ROM dump to the screen. The screen is flashing, and various wierd
characters are moving extremely fast across the screen from bottom to top,
lines at a time. It's really wierd. Other people may want to experiment
with this.

-Andy Ringsmuth
andyring@inetnebr.com

<pre>
--
The Microsoft Network, and any affiliates or subsidaries associated with
Microsoft Corporation are hereby prohibited to carry this message on any of its