Parallel Link Cables & Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Parallel Link Cables & Software

I have going a service building the parallel link (since it is the
easiest, cheapest and most efficient one) for people who don't have a link.
 Hopefully people can now complain less about problematic (unless it's my
fault, but I will test all links before they go out) links and typing
things in.  The standard parallel link (which does include a nice male DB25
25 pin socket to fit the parallel port and a
plug hood as well as a built in 6ft 2.5mm stereo plug for the calc end)
will cost $16.45 US plus S&H.  The software is included on a 3.5" floppy
and will include Connect-85 software for Windows and the TI-85, Tran82XP
for the TI-82, Link85XP for the TI-85 in DOS, or Link92XP for the TI-92 in
DOS.  If anyone is interested or have any questions or comments, please
feel free to e-mail me.  Please note that this message has been posted
before about two months ago so it wouldn't hurt to mention it again.  New
is this:

Black or grey parallel DB25 hood
Red, green, or yellow LED indicating functionality and the use of working
link software

These are just choices, but hey, everybody has their own way of expressing
their fasion statements!

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-