Re: Possible way to do assembly on TI-82!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Possible way to do assembly on TI-82!

> > Now, when I was playing around with this, somehow the calculator put part
> > of the ROM INTO the program I was running.  I haven't been able to repeat
> > this, but fortunately I was able to send the program to my computer.  I've
> > stripped off the .82p header and checksum bytes at the end, and I'm
> > attaching this to this e-mail.  I don't think it's the WHOLE ROM, but it is
> > something to start with.

I did this, but instead of having some of the ROM copied into the current
program, it copied it into another program. When I exited out of it
(second quit), I got this on the screen:

(inverted, white on black)

       maximum49ad
8a FAIL

In the upper right corner, where it normally displays that little status
bar, it is doing that, but it is more irregular and broken. Wierd.

-Andy Ringsmuth
andyring@inetnebr.com

<pre>
--
The Microsoft Network, and any affiliates or subsidaries associated with
Microsoft Corporation are hereby prohibited to carry this message on any of its