FS: TI-85/92 Parallel Links -- $9.65

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FS: TI-85/92 Parallel Links -- $9.65

Here is some information on my product. Please e-mail me for an order
form or if you have any other questions.

My cables and adapters are $9.65 plus $1.50 shipping/handling. I live
in the USA, but I can ship internationally.

I sell an adapter that connects the computer with the calculator via
the calculator's calc to calc cable. My adapter is a DB-25 connecter
with a 2.5mm jack in the end where the cable would come out. This
works with both the TI-85 and TI-92.

I also sell a complete cable for the TI-92. It is a 6ft cord with a
DB-25 connecter on one end, and a 2.5mm plug on the other. It is all
gray, except for the grommet, which is black.

The reason that I have a separate product for the 85 and the 92 is
that the older 85's (non CBL compatible) have non-standard jacks. My
cables fit acceptably into the newer 85's jack, but not perfectly. So,
I would recommend purchasing the *adapter* for either the 85 or 92,
and the *cable* for the 92.

My links work and have been tested with LINK92XP for the 92, and
LINK85XP or Connect-85 for 85. All these programs are available freely
from http://www.ticalc.org/. Note that the cables work only with an
IBM compatible computer.

Again, please e-mail me if you want an order form or if you have any
questions.

Thank you!

Sincerely, Tim Gerla
timg@climax.polaristel.net