Re: is fargo a scam

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: is fargo a scam

In <4t8mrt$47l@news.kth.se> md94-jmi@dront.nada.kth.se (Jonas
Minnbergh) writes:

>I still cant figure out why the Fargo huys are so quiet though. My
guess is
>that they are stuck somewhere in development and havent done anything
for
>a while and dont want to talk about it. This'll propably mean that
fargo
>will never be released...
>
>//Jonas

    What I wonder is not why they've been so quiet about Fargo, but why
they haven't jumped in to defend their honor from all the insults,
accusations, and criticisms.
    Perhaps these people have faded from existence, and are now just
myths people like to either believe in or criticize.  It's sort of like
religion: some people believe it without question; others are
skeptical, and demand proof; and then there are those who have no
interest whatsoever one way or the other.
    The believers defend these mythological persons, while the
skeptical insult them or criticize them.  Seinfeld once said that
people don't believe in God much anymore because he doesn't talk to
people anymore.  Same with the Fargo developers.   :)

-DAN Wolfe
 ^^^
scwolfe@ix.netcom.com