Re: is fargo a scam

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: is fargo a scam

    This is not the end of the world!!!  So what if it never comes out?
 It's a great bonus, but I certainly hope that nobody spent 200 dollars
on a calculator simply because of the promise of Fargo.
    Another thing is that you are forgetting that these people have
lives.  I assume that they are not robots, locked in a dark room day
and night working incessantly on this program.  They have to eat,
sleep, go to work and/or classes.  They have friends and relatives,
social lives, they see movies, read books, and so on.  At least, that's
what I assume.
    So what if it takes a little longer for it to come out than
expected?  I'm sure there were times when something we all were working
on wasn't completed on time.  And since there really is no official
deadline, what are you complaining about?  They said they are making
Fargo, and though it is taking longer than originally expected, they
never said they'd have it out by a specific date, so I don't see that
anyone has any justifiable reason to complain.  What people are
forgetting is that the developers are only human.  Just be patient,
tolerant, considerate, respectful, and polite.  These people are
working hard on a project that they have no real requirement to do.  So
nobody has any reason to give them a hard time.  Period.

-DAN Wolfe
 ^^^