Re: ti92 screen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti92 screen?

> Anyone but me that thinks the ti92 screen is pretty
> lousy? It flickers noticably and "miscolors" adjacent
> pixels when you have a lot of graphics on screen. Can
> anything be done about this?

I agree, I think that the screen sucks.  You have to hold it at the
exact angle to see it, and if you don't, well, you have yourself a $200
mirror!  I have heard that it only does flicker when the batteries are
new, but mine has always done it.  As for the other pixels changing
color when there is a lot of 'lighted' pixels, it happens on the 8x
screens too, but it is not as easy to tell because the screen on them
are not all that big.