[Q.From new user] What is exactly CBL ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Q.From new user] What is exactly CBL ?

Good evening here...

I've been using a TI-82 for one year, and as a Christmas Present, my
parents (I'm a 13-year-old school boy) offered me the TI-Graph Link...

I thought it was a very good way to write programmes faster, to keep more
data and to get progs from the virtual world.

It wasn't false... But I discovered a tiny stuff which made me think the
Graph-Link's maybe much more : I saw the CBL menu.

But I am wondering about the exact use I can make of it. Actually, I'm
wondering about the exact thing CBL is.

Could I really turn my Macintosh and my TI-82 into a powerful Multimeter ?

And should I add a little electronic components to make all this run right ?

I'm asking myself many questions such as these... And that's why I've just
subscribed to Calc-TI (my 1st mailing list).

So, I'd like greet all members... especially those who'll help ;-).

Thanks a lot lot lot.

--
M. TIBOUCHI
medtib@club-internet.fr