TI-85 Error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 Error

I've had my TI-85 for 2 years.  Just last week I dropped It and after that
it hasn't worked.  When And If I Get it to turn on if I hit the Right Arrow
The calculator gives me the error
" rror 15 Memory" without the "E" for error.  The cursor flashes were the
"E" should be.  Also If I run it through the self test sometimes it will
work fine until it checks the keys then Something goes wrong.  TI say That
I need to send it in and they will replace it for $75.00 but if anyone out
there knows what is wrong with it please E-mail me the information because
I don't get a chance to check this newsgroup.

jrscribner@geocities.com