Re: What the hell?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What the hell?

you know what's really scary?
it just occurred (sp?) to me today in science.
uninformed voters suck.
i mean they decided stuff like what tax propositions to go for, who to put
in control, etc.
uninformed voters are exponentially (sp?) more frightening than child
molestors.

and about the porn on the calcs.
i don't know if the files are what the title say they are, but what kind
of resolution would these videos yield? answer: poor at best.
when i first saw the porn files for the ti calcs all i could do was laugh.
i'm sure that the files are nothing more than some lame program which
says, "hehehe...beavis...this guy is hard."

btw most kids (child goats) don't have calculators.

thank you...i am stupid...i enjoy contemplating my navel.
i hope the U.S. goes metric.

flames are welcome...they keep my home warm.