Re: What the hell?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What the hell?

What was the e-mail address of the person who sent that little message
containing the porno?

I need the e-mail address not to get the file, but for more information on
who it is and where he's from.  Considering there are minors on here
(myself for example) should he live in the US he has just commited a felony
punishable by law for a lot of money and/or a little time.

Just my .02,

James Johnson

--
AKA James Johnson or Takklemaggot
Quake *Deathmatch* name:  {BBC}-Takklemaggot

Coming Soon!!!
Takklemaggot's MechWarrior 2 page
When done the url will be:
http://www.dragonfire.net/~Takklemaggot/mech2/

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/7729/ or
http://www.dragonfire.net/~Takklemaggot/BBC/
My masterpiece!!!  Well not all mine, the BBC homepage