HP48 vs TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HP48 vs TI-92

This HP48 vs TI-92 stuff is getting on my nerves. Most people on this
list with a 92 on this list are going to say that it's the best, but
they probably have never used the HP for more than 2 minutes. The people
on the HP calc list (if there is one) would say that their HP rules, but
like the 92 users, they have seldom used the other calculator. I wish
these people would just remain silent on this subject. It's great that
you have an opinion, but your opinions show that you don't know what
you're talking about.
  On the other hand, there are a few of us that have both, or use both
often. This letter does not apply to these people.

<pre>

|             Daniel B. Gast            |
|            clehado@cris.com           |
|       http://www.delta.edu/~dgast/    |
|           "Illegal Operation"         |
| The favorite phrase of Netscape users |
</pre>