Re: Is Fargo a Hoax?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Is Fargo a Hoax?

<<If it exists, at least someone should know the backdoor.  I mean, at
least crashing it via this "backdoor" that would allow you to vector to
some code should be possible.>>

  The backdoor has been posted serval time, and in fact had text files on
the information on it which have since been removed. I don't know an
increedible amount about it myself, but it works by backing up the whole
memory, and then looping around back to the beginning and overwriting it
with the new code.

<<Besides the heresay and talking about using the full potential of the
TI-92 as it stands, and repeating what they've heard on the
www.ticalc.org, does anyone know anything solid about "FARGO"?.>>

  Well I can't say much more than I have it, but that of course doesn't
prove much to you. If there's any way I can prove it short of distributing
it please tell me.

    -Josh
http://members.aol.com/jwardell/ti92/fargo/