Re: "Scorched earth" for ti-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: "Scorched earth" for ti-82

"Kristofer Andriasson" <nvb96ka@spyken.lund.se> wrote:
>Hi!
>Does anyone have the game "Scorched Earth" or just "Scorch" for the TI-82.
>Can you please tell me where I can find it!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kristofer

i have the game scorched earth for the ti82.....i don't recall where i got
it but i do have the file if you have the link software to read it and
print it out....when i printed it it took 11-12 pages!!!!!

it was worth it though......you can play up to 6 people and wiht many
weapons.....the prgm itself took up 11k on the calculator plus some lists
and some pictures.  it was just like the computer version.

if you want it i can send it to you as an attachment.

i also make and prgm my own games....i.e. chess, fishing, star
fighter...all are for the ti82.....if you want any of those also email me
at

ahicks@cvfn.org

adios