Re: Challenge

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Challenge

- (JUSTIN SMITH) wrote:
>I would be interested in seeing what people have so far for their chess
>programs, and maybe we all can collaborate and make the best one there is.
>I have a Ti-82, 85,and 92. I've gone a little bit on my 92, and I'd be
>happy to post what I have if others do the same.
>

>-Justin

justin---i have created a chess program for the ti82 that is somewhat
good...there is a standard 8x8 board and letter abreviations for the
pieces.... i.e. k=knight, r=rook, b=bishop, etc.  the pieces are stored in
a matrix and the two players can see their own pieces, the other players
pieces or the whole board.  the moves are not restricted so the game must
be played using the correct ethic and moral state so as not to cheat
simply because you can....all in all it is quite fun.  if you want it i
could send it to ya

gotta go

email me at

ahicks@cvfn.org