Interesting Idea !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Interesting Idea !

Hi,

My name is Krish Seshadri and I work at Aditi Corp.

I am looking to bounce an idea off you and would be super grateful if =
you could find the time to give me some feedback.=20

I am facing some problems trying to manage mail that comes in on my =
email group alias such as.

* Too many mails come in and it is difficult to keep track of the status =
of each mail - especially if I have forwarded it to someone else.
* It is difficult for multiple resources to collectively take care of =
this alias.
* I cannot prioritize my mail based on the importance of a customer.
* I cannot create a customer database based on who has sent me mail - =
and it is difficult to send collective mails out to the customers.

I am trying to talk to my development team to build a product that takes =
care of this. (They are a smart bunch and have some cool Internet mail =
product already).

What do you think ? Any interest ?

If you're already super excited drop me a single line email.  In any =
case if you could give me your feedback on the following questions, I'd =
greatly appreciate your input.

1.  Number of people who monitor your group alias address
2.  Average number of mails received per day on this group alias
3.  The mail server being used (cc:Mail, lotus notes, exchange, MS mail, =
IBM PROFS, GROUPWISE, MHS,    BeyondMail, Apple Internet mail server, =
unix based mail systems....)
4.  The network environment (Netware, NetBEIU, TCP/IP, etc.)
5.  The hardware used (386, 486, pentium, risc based, etc.)
6.  The operating system used for mail server and mail client (win 3.1, =
wfwg, win95, winnt, unix, mac, etc.)
7.  Any newsgroups/ forums you visit ?

Thanks much for your time. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Krish=20
Aditi Corp.
krish@aditimx.vsnl.net.in