Re: Amiga-TI85 link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Amiga-TI85 link?

Daniel Sczepansky (dsc@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de) wrote:
: Has someone developed a link package for Ti-85 <-> Amiga yet?

I've been succesfully using $4 serial hardware, PC-Task (PC emulator) and
TILINK 1.0 by Timo Stenberg. No fancy features, but transfering files
and backups to/from TI works.

I have A1200 030@50MHz, and I haven't tested, if PC-Task's speed is high
enough in slower Amigas.

PC-Task can be found from Aminet, TILINK I have with hardware construction
instructions, which I can mail to anyone in need of them.

: /Daniel Sczepansky
: dsc@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de

-A

<pre>