Re: A92: debugging

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: debugging

Robbie Rothermel wrote:

> I'm trying to write a 92+ game, but it's my first assembly game, and it
> keeps crashing. I tried using DB92 once, but all the text is garbled (I
> think it's a ROM version conflict). I've also tried to get a ROM dump,
> but it just sits there not doing anything (I can't get a ROM off of my
> 86 either). So I downloaded the 92+ ROM upgrade from TIs site and tried
> to run it in Virtual TI 68k, but we have a 486 so VTI keeps crashing.
>
> It comes down to this: does anyone know:
>
>     - how I can get DB92 to run on my 92+ (current ROM v1.01), or
>     - where I can get a 92+ emulator that runs on ROM Flash upgrades, or
>
>     - some other tool for debugging.
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide.
>
> Robbie

try using the embidded debuger in the virtual ti emulator, but, please
disable the interrupts because the debugger will run it if you need to
debug a part with the keyboard you need the interrupts, well in this case
do not interrupt the interrupts up to you has 3entered the enogh info to
the point you nee to debug) ok ?

i hope this help you.