A92: debugging

[Next][Index][Thread]

A92: debugging

I'm trying to write a 92+ game, but it's my first assembly game, and it
keeps crashing. I tried using DB92 once, but all the text is garbled (I
think it's a ROM version conflict). I've also tried to get a ROM dump,
but it just sits there not doing anything (I can't get a ROM off of my
86 either). So I downloaded the 92+ ROM upgrade from TIs site and tried
to run it in Virtual TI 68k, but we have a 486 so VTI keeps crashing.

It comes down to this: does anyone know:

    - how I can get DB92 to run on my 92+ (current ROM v1.01), or
    - where I can get a 92+ emulator that runs on ROM Flash upgrades, or

    - some other tool for debugging.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Robbie