Re: A92: FORTH for the TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: FORTH for the TI-92

>It's far from being completed, but it works so far and all important
>routines are implemented. I have a lot of plans what has to be done
>in the future (the most difficult part will be writing the
>documentation, though ;-)) but the current version is working and
>stable. If anyone wants to do some beta testing, please mail me.

Definitely.  I'm assuming that you can define new words and stuff right
there on the calculator?
If you need any help implementing the rest of the ANSI standard, I might be
able to help with that too (defining the rest of the words and all).

--Cliff Biffle

Optimist: This glass is half full.
Pessimist: This glass is half empty.
Cynic: Those bastards drank half my water on purpose, just to hurt me.