Re: A92: problems with sending own asm progie.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: problems with sending own asm progie.

All I can think of is try reinstalling fargo or something... do you have
the fargo environment
variable and the path set correctly?

     Daniel Plaisted
     -dsplaisted@bigfoot.com
     ICQ - 10360037

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:29:15 +0200 "Kristian M. Schneider"
<k.m.s@po.ia.dk> writes:

>Nope I'm the proud owner of a Texas Instrument TI92 plus module

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]