A92: Price of Plus in Europe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Price of Plus in Europe

Price of the 92 plus in europe is totally nonsense.. here in italy its almost as much as i
bought the calculator i guess $200

*BUT* here is the deal.. TI has a great sale special for educational professional and here
they dont care much if you are an educational professional or not. at local reseller i said
my dad was and they gave it to me.. (discount priece calculator) and PLUS is same thing..
teacher's priece for plus is very similar to the US price so my suggestion to you folks out
there is try to take advantage of this thing (if it applies to your country of course)

Sincerely

Giovanni Tummarello
tummarel@ascu.unian.it

Fight Spam! Join CAUCE (Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email)
       at http://www.cauce.org/ and tell your Congresspeople how Spam mailings
       hurt you. Help protect genuine Internet commerce: Outlaw UCE Spamming.