Re: A92: Fargo on the 89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo on the 89?

In a message dated 6/26/98 12:45:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us writes:

> That's true, but the 83 didn't need a shell either and now we have
>  AShell83 and SOS.  David said he was probably going to make a special
>  version of Fargo for the 89.

That would be cool.

l have a question.  it's either smart or really dumb, l don't know because l
don't have a 92.  Anyway can calculators that have to have a hacked assembly
shell (like Fargo and then ZShell for the 85) have interrupts that work during
normal use of the calculator?  like the interrupts and (l guess TSRs) on the
86.