Re: A92: Update on Fargo / TI-92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Update on Fargo / TI-92 Plus

I ordered mine on Friday (19th) and recieved mine Monday (22nd) . I also
called tech support to find out when the graph link software would be
released, it sounds like it will be out before the end of the month.
Assembly information is planned to be released in a month or so (that's
what I was told)

>I placed my order for a 92 Plus module four days ago. Today I called TI to
>check on the status of my order. I was told it will probably arrive on
>Tuesday or Wednesday. Once it arrives I will start working on adapting
>Fargo to be compatible with it.
>
>Anybody else waiting for their 92 Plus order to arrive? Anybody already
>have one (besides beta testers of course)?
>

>- ---
>David Ellsworth
>davidell@earthling.net
>IRC: eXocomp