Re: A92: Favorite Game vote

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Favorite Game vote

>Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 08:47:45 +0200
>From: "David Kühling" <dkuehlin@hell1og.be.schule.de>
>To: assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: Re: A92: Favorite Game vote
>
>Mikkel Sørensen wrote:
>
>> As planned here are the results of the "What's your favorite Fargo
>> game?" voting booth, sorry for the text layout, but i didn't want to
>> send it in html. I might do the next time if you guys want it?
>>
>> Please visit my sponsor, they help keep my expences down at
FargoFiles

>> http://www.eads.com/ads/pageserv.pl?softfree0102.cfg,CN17097
>>
>>                           Votes    | Choice
>> -----------------------------------+---------------------------------
>>                           7        | Phoenix
>>                           5        | Jezzball
>>                           4        | Supercar
>>                           4        | Tetris
>>                           3        | SameGame
>>                           3        | Sorbo's Quest
>>                           2        | Falldown
>>                           2        | MXM AirFights
>>                           2        | Rusty's Ult. Solitaire
>>                           2        | TIwolf
>>                           2        | Tunnel
>>                           1        | Bingo
>>                           1        | Boulderdash
>>                           1        | DragoN III
>>                           1        | Dungeon 3D
>>                           1        | Dyna'92 2
>>                           1        | FInvaders
>>                           1        | Minesweeper
>>                           1        | MXMfall
>>                           1        | Nibbles
>>                           1        | Pacman
>>                           1        | Sprint
>>                           1        | Tinx 2
>>                           1        | Tron
>>                           1        | Tunnl
>>                           1        | World in 3D
>>

>Now, when I see this, I remember, that a lot of these programms don't
>run on
>256K TI-92 of TI-92 +, due to the direct keyboard matrix access. Even
>Boulder Dash (that I think is the best of all games that run on my 256K
>calc)
>has sometimes problems, that it switches the contrast, when I press the
>left arrow
>key. Please anyone of you who programms: Use
>
>move.l (a7), (a7)
>move.l (a7), (a7)
>
>to pause after you accessed the keyboard matrix. This is the minimum
>delay, that
>doesn't cause any trouble.
>
>        David Kühling

I know about the TI92+/II problem but I have no business with the listed
programs, I just have a TI92(+/II) fargo sited where I have a vooting
booth for favorite program. I have an agreement with Bryan R.(the adm.
of this mail list)that I post the result every month, so the list
members can keep up to date, but why don't you go visit my site for more
information:

http://surf.to/fargofiles

Kind regards...
Laze - Mikkel Skovgaard