A92: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.4 released...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.4 released...

You all are geting upset for changes to an ALPHA RELEASE  Lord knows what
would happen if this was your job.  On one of these lists the other day,
someone asked where the all programs were.  Hello!!! They are in
development so that they will not be beta or 0.1x when Fargo II is
released.   Look how long it was before we even got to see it.  We should
be happy that we can write alpha/beta games for the calculator so that
when Fargo II 1.0 is out, Finvaders (an awesome game I tried the other
day, actually better than the arcade because of the '92's cinema screen)
or whatever else is also done by the release date of Fargo II.  Like how
when Win 95 came out, Corel 6.0, Word, and other programs were developed
32-bit so you didn't have a useless o/s.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com