From: David Ellsworth <davidell@ix.netcom.com>
To: assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org>;
CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM <CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM>
Date: Friday, January 16, 1998 8:31 PM
Subject: A92: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.4 released w/ preinstalled backups on
ticalc.org

Changes since 0.2.3 (taken from Fargo.txt):

  * Made some changes to various documentation files.
  * Added a "Troubleshooting" section to Fargo.txt.
  * Fixed a bug in the ROM 2.1 entry of the tios table (WinOpen was
incorrect)
  * Added a new ROM call. I call it "vcbprintf", and it is a virtual
callback
    printf function. This means you can do printf with any custom putchar
    routine, rather than having to use sprintf to print into a buffer.
  * Modified FBrowser to display comments and allow program execution even
in
    no-filter mode. Incremented its version to 0.3.1.
  * Made flinker report the size of the kernel when installing it in a
backup
    file, and the size of a variable when creating a 92p file.
  * Added a second level of verbosity to flinker.
  * Removed the '-C' compatibility option from flinker. It now only
generates
    Fargo programs for the current version of Fargo.
  * Switched to a new directory scheme. There is now an "asm" directory
under
    the Fargo root, and there are four subdirectories under it: "include",
    "kernel", "lib", and "prgm". All include files, including the ones for
    libraries, go in "include". Yes, I think this makes more sense than
    putting them in "lib".

You may download the DOS and Linux versions, respectively, from:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/fargo-0.2.3.zip
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/fargo-0.2.3.tar.gz
   or
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/fargo-0.2.3.zip
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/fargo-0.2.3.tar.gz

You may download the preinstalled backups from:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups

You may download the preinstalled backups with Fargo pre-0.2.1
compatibility from:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups/compat-pre-021
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups/compat-pre-021

You may download the preinstalled backups with Fargo 0.1.x compatibility
from:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups/compat-pre-020
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/backups/compat-pre-020

---
David Ellsworth
davidell@earthling.net
IRC: eXocomp