A92: Romdumps through TI-Graphlinks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Romdumps through TI-Graphlinks

I figured out why I, and most other people have not been able to create
a romdump through their TI-Graphlink! Romdump2 doesn't work!

I saw something somewhere by Rob Bonstien (think that's his name) about
how he did it and it sent hex numbers. I then made sure fterm worked to
my computer. I used 9600 baud, no parity, and 8 bits. Romdump2 still
didn't work. So I started writing my own program partly from romdump2.
It is in major need of optimization, but I mainly did it to make sure it
worked. So if anyone optimizes it I would be happy to look at it.

There still are problems with it. I think the file size from this is a
little off still. It might be because of the way the numbers are sent I
sent them in the form XX XX because of a lack of a better format to send
them in. I am now thinking that this is not the correct format. The
unconverted text was 3,145,729 bytes. After being converted it was
2,752,509. I am getting errors because of the last size.

So any information or help would be appreciated.
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-asm_auto_file; name="romdump2.asm"
**TI92**mainFargo program dated 1998.01.13 19:55:38 Rromdump2ZS2EXE APPLNNIBB 8<NJyg09By@grN@eCf
09o^?</	N\09o^?</	N\ ?</	N\PefNuDump ROM to link port (ASCII)8
="&(>FL	X
B8flibtioshexlib@ܭB