Re: A92: Write Fargo programs like this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 11:22 PM on 1/13/98, Daniel S Plaisetd wrote:

> Danke Boom2envy, daž ist net von Deehr (dir :) ), aber ich schaue solche
> Sachen
> nicht an.  Wenn du es nicht erraten hast, ist dies ein Witz, obwohl mein
> LCD leider
> wirklich gebrochen ist :(
>      Daniel Plaisted
>      -dsplaisted@bigfoot.com

I am sorry to voice my opinion if there are many who disagree with me, but
I will anyway.  I do not appreciate getting things in my email that I have
no use for.  Yes, it is true that I am not interested in _everything_ that
is discussed from time to time on this list, but I _really_ do not
appreciate SPAM like this message.  I don't know German, and I'm certain
that a good number of people on this list don't know it, either.  Why are
there messages like this that most of us have no use for?  When you respond
to a message on the list, you must remember that the message you type will
be in _everyone's_ inbox in the next few minutes.
Secondly, (not to go off on one person here... but I'm in a bad mood
anyway) I think it is sort of funny that this Daniel S Plaisetd fellow
thinks that all fargo programmers are going to stop what they are doing and
change their programs around to fit in the screen of his broken calculator.
If you all are going to do that, I say all the power to you.  However,
making programs that will fit on your broken screen is not really serving
the entire TI92 community very well.

There, I said what I wanted to say.  I'm sorry if I offended anybody
(especially you, Daniel ;), but this can be really irritating sometimes.

Mike Matz
flames please to picasso@centuryinter.net and not to the list :P