A92: TI-92+ Graphlink Software For Mac Now Out

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: TI-92+ Graphlink Software For Mac Now Out

TI kept on pushing back the release date of the mac version of the 92+
software, and with much encouragement, I have pressed TI to release a
version of the Mac software.

====================== ORIGINAL MESSAGE  TO TI =======================

[ bgmccollum@geocities.com on 12/20/98 10:58:44 PM ]

Name:  BG McCollum
Email:  bgmccollum@geocities.com
Message:
I am very furious, so bear with me. I
purchased a TI-92 Plus upgrade. Then I
found out that I couldn't use it because
the Macintosh Graphlink software wasn't out
yet. The website said Winter 98. Fine. I
wrote in at the end of November to find out
when I could expect it to be finished, or
even at a useable state. I was told 2-4
weeks. Fine. I wait. Then I check the
website again, only to find out that it has
been pushed back even farther. Do you
people really care about your customers?
Let me get this straight. I paid you
$75.00. And now my Graphlink has been
rendered useless till you get around to
finishing, or much less, starting the Mac
software? This is insane. I wasn't even
told before purchasing that I would have to
wait on the software. Be advised, I will
not ignore this issue.

Follow-Ups: References: