Re: A92: MultiASM v1.4 -- Losing Weight!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:30 17/12/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Well, i may be wrong as i have not had time yet to install the latest
>version of doorsos or -i don't remember its name, sorry-, but provided you
>do not access directly some mem areas and use the defined tokens, there
>should be pb: the same program should work on any calc...
>Also, i don't know whether it exists but i think that the os should allow
>programs to know on what calc they are running so if the autrhors have not
>included an information array, they should do it ...
>
>Best regards, mathieu

yes, but for some programs it can't work : for example, when I use the
VAT, I personnaly use the conditional compilation of multiasm.

Moreover I think that with multiasm the output program is smaller, since
each version of the program is for a specific calculator (ti92 / ti92+ )
example : the TI92 VAT entries are not zero terminated : we have
first to copy them in memories to print them with DrawStrXY.
whereas the TI92+ VAT entries ARE zero terminated.

Benoit

Follow-Ups: References: