Re: A92: Plusshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Plusshell

I agree.  If you take a look at the TI-83 situation, there are two shells
- AShell83 and SOS.  They are pretty similar and most authors are
releasing versions for both shells.  That just creates twice as many files
as we need and creates more confusion.

David sometimes has these sporatic moments where he disappears.  I have no
idea what he is doing right now.  But please do try to get in contact with
him to see how things are going.  A "merge" between Fargo and your
PlusShell would be an overall good thing for the TI community.  Just look
at the TI-92, there is one shell, let us keep it that way for the TI-92
Plus too.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, HTML, and Support