Re: A92: FTerm 1.0.8 communication settings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: FTerm 1.0.8 communication settings

Hello John,

It's the first time i send a message here, so hello everybody !

There is a complete doc on 68000, and a chapter on 68HC11 on my site
    http://www.mygale.org/03/ti92plus    in the link Documentation, 68000,
Microcontroleurs
It may be of some help to you.

Note: It's only in french.

Maybe I can have some other docs in french on peripherals and DUART.
Don't hesitate to mail me personally if you want to try further.

Bye, Emeric
Email: evernat@mail.dotcom.fr

PS: This site would become a great site for TI92 in french