Re: A92: Re: #fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: #fargo

i'm participating the "92 plus european devlopment support team" and i suggested ti
writting a better text editor but they said me they won't now (maybe they will
write it after 92+ releasing and then you will update your module with the great
flash feature)
note that the 92+ is slowest than the 2.1 module because of hardware but ti doesn't
want to put more expensive (and faster) chips in their module because they think
that it's fast enough. (the 92+ speed is about the same as the 1.x module speed)

CG

fi97 Sacha KAERCHER a écrit:

> Thanks for using NetForward!
> http://www.netforward.com
> v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
>
> > but the text editor in the TI-92+ will be improved, right?  correct me if I'm
> > wrong
> >
> > ~Adamman
>
> no, they have just added two functions : 'begining' and 'end' ... but it's
> still slow and ugly.
> sacha

Follow-Ups: References: