RE: A92: Sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A92: Sorry

He said he DID read the docs.  He just couldn't find the information.
If you feel that YOUR time is more valuable his or anyone else's, then
don't answer.  You just wasted your own time flaming him; time that
could have well been spent helping him.  If you don't know the answer to
his question, don't answer it.