Re: A92: Vectors and other changes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Vectors and other changes

> Does anybody know which vectors are modified by installing FARGO (after
> sending the backup)? Are there also any other changes after installing FARGO
?

  Yes, Fargo covers up the TRAP #0 vector, the AutoInt 1, and the AutoInt 6
(the ON-Key).  Trap #0 is used for switching to Fargo from TI-OS, and the
AutoInts are used to determine when to do the switching.  I can give more
details if you want to try something specific..
   The easyest way to see this is using a hex editor, look at the memory from
0-$100, pointers of less than $40 0000 are Fargo vectors.

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu