Re: A92: Fargo Kit Bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo Kit Bug

On Mar 30, 10:31pm, Anton Ivanov wrote:
> Subject: Re: A92: Fargo Kit Bug
>
> No, it is a bug.
> I used a debugger to view program files when they were already on the
calculator
> Hence the instruction jsr    $0000000    was actually executed, causing a
crash.
> When the programs did compile correctly, or when they were linked correctly,
or
> tios.o did its job correctly, or whatever, the jsr instructions pointed to
places
> in ROM and the programs ran correctly

  Oops, sorry about the repeat message, minor remailer error..

  Anyway, yes, I agree there's an error, I was trying to say though that the
error is not in the assembly.  Did you do the test I sent along?  Is the offset
correctly inserted?
  The next test would be to look at the format of the program output, try
assembling one of the small libraries that comes with Fargo then compare it
with the copy of the pre-assembled library in the archive.  I'm guessing the
linker put in the wrong offsets, or perhaps you left a double quote out
somewhere (that can screw things up).  Also try re-installing Fargo on your
computer and calculator.

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu

Follow-Ups: References: