A92: some questions: A68k, interupts...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: some questions: A68k, interupts...

Hello
  I couldn't access the net this summer, so if those questions have
already been answered, just mail directely to me..

  First I have some questions related to A68k (like how does the macro
exactely works, the use of local labels --I mean \label for example-- so
on. Where can I find informations about it?

  An other thing : in the Status register SR how does the interupt mask
works?
  I know that setting it to 0 means "allow in terupts" & 7 stands for
"disable all of them" but what about the other posibilities?
  I think that it's about priorities in interrupts. If so ,how are the
interrupts sorted?

Well that's all for now...

thanks in advance.

Ghozlane TOUMI