Re: A92: some questions: A68k, interupts...

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Ghozlane Toumi wrote:

> Hello
>   I couldn't access the net this summer, so if those questions have
> already been answered, just mail directely to me..
>
>   First I have some questions related to A68k (like how does the macro
> exactely works, the use of local labels --I mean \label for example-- so
> on. Where can I find informations about it?
>
>   An other thing : in the Status register SR how does the interupt mask
> works?
>   I know that setting it to 0 means "allow in terupts" & 7 stands for
> "disable all of them" but what about the other posibilities?
>   I think that it's about priorities in interrupts. If so ,how are the
> interrupts sorted?
>
> Well that's all for now...
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> Ghozlane TOUMI
> Ghoz@mail.dotcom.fr

You should read the texts under Download/Documentation at the Fargo
Archive.
The "Newbies" text explains interrupts pretty well (well, I understood
it...).
As for the labels, "\label" works the same way as "label:" when using
local
jumps (e.g. bra.s) - don't know about normal jumps though...