A92: Gay Scale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Gay Scale

To digress from the subject of Fargo II and TI-92+, I have a question
concerning gray-scale rutiens.

I am trying to write my own rutien to do gray scale.  When I try to move
three bit planes to $4440 in order, to produse gray, they look like they are
being scaned onto screen one longword at a time, insted of being blended
together.  Is there a faster way to have the bit planes pointed to?    Also,
I have turned off all the interupts to increase the speed but it didn't
work.  I've also read something to do with screen refresh rates.  Does that
have something to do with gray scale?

Thanx,
             Adam King
  kinger@discover-net.net