Re: A92: STRANGE FOLDERS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: STRANGE FOLDERS

I notice this too!  I don't know but also you can create a folder with a
number as a front var. like for example  '8ball'.  Now store all your fargo
cheats or games in this.  If you teacher checks your calc for the cheats for
games you can't find them under the var link screen!  1 problem though you
can't erase them w/o reseting your calc.  I think is may have something like
invisible items like all OS have sometimes.  Also if you clear the y= screen
that sometimes works for me.