Re: A92: Suggestions for the 92+ upgrade.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Suggestions for the 92+ upgrade.

>1-Tokenizing: Tokenizing a program consists in assigning each instruction a
>specific value. For example, solve could be tokenized to ASCII 135.
solve(x=2,x)
Then, when
>the user would want to access back the program, it would be detokenized on
the
>spot.

The plain old TI-92 already does tokenization, as do *all* of the TI
graphing calculators.

>It would be quite convenient if the TI-92 ASM support would be compatible
with
>Fargo, as there already is a large amount of fargo programs and programmers.

Not only is this way too much to ask, but TI was not involved in the
development of Fargo, nor was I hired to develop the TI-92. To give the
TI-92 Plus built-in support for Fargo programs would be highly questionable.

It would be much, much better to run a Plus-ported version of Fargo/Fargo
II, a sort of "Fargo emulation layer" nested underneath the TI-92 Plus's
built-in asm.

>Redefinable keys in the text editor. I'm tired of pressing [2nd] e e to
get a é
>or [2nd] a e to get a è. Half the functions key are sitting there doing
nothing.
>I'd like to be able to press F9 to have the é or something like that.

Just use the CUSTOM menu.

BTW there's no F9 key... :-)

---
David Ellsworth