A92: Mac C -> Fargo "C4Fargo Mac" released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Mac C -> Fargo "C4Fargo Mac" released

   Ok, I uploaded it to TICalc in the A92 source directory, but who knows when
it'll get up there.  Here's a link that should work for you too.
Remember, this is very beta (ok, let's just call it alpha).

   Please don't ask me to help debug your C code, or how to do something in
assembly.  If you KNOW it is not the C code, and you're doing everything right
but it still won't work, then I may be able to help.

Includes: C4Fargo project, headers & glue
          Example Fargo program in C
          Utility to convert INIT code resources to Fargo programs

http://www4.ncsu.edu/eos/users/b/bcturner/www/ticalc.html

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu