Re: A92: a92:new programs

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: a92:new programs

Jared Neilsen wrote:

> Why haven't any new 92 programs come out in a while?  It seems that
> production of most TI-92 programs have come to a stop.  Is anyone
> still
> working on any new programs?

Yes, me, I'm writing a library for compression, (like hufflib, but
better) and an archive program, for storing more data at the TI-92.

I think the problem in programming FARGO programs is, that nobody knows,
what changes he will have to make, when FARGO II is released, and wether
anyone would use it, if the plus-module is available. I myself wasn't
shure, too wether to programm it now, or to wait for FARGO II.

Follow-Ups: References: