Re: LF: Total Backup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Total Backup

>Hello! I am happy user of Fargo- however when I run that one bad app that
>brings down my 92, I hate it when I have to re-install everything. What I
>want to know is- is there a way I can backup all of my memory, including
>Fargo, and all my Fargo apps? So when I install something that crashes
>it all, I don't have to go in and install each little program
>one-by-one. Is there a way I can make such a backup "image" of my
>memory?
>
>Thanks,
>That1guy@Juno.com

Try this.  Put all of your programs on you calc (Fargo and all).  Get a
backup.  Run PutFargo on this backup.  Keep this in a safe place so you
never lose everything again.  Also, keep a copy of the backup befor
PutFargo so when new versions come out, you can run them directly on the
backup and not worry about redoing this whole process.

Pablo XXX