Re: LF: Reseting a crash calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Reseting a crash calc?

If it locks up press and hold 2nd, Lock, and then press On.  Release all the
buttons.  Or, take out any of the AA batteries, and press On a few times and
put the battery back in.  This always works for me.

At 09:03 PM 11/15/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Take out the batteries (AA's and Lithium) and press on for about 5 or 10
>seconds.
>
>>Does anyone know of a quick way to reset the 92 when it has crashed/locked-up?
>>It seems to take somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes of battery-lessness before
>>it totally discharges and resets.  This isn't too convienient when your trying
>>to code.
>>
>>I know this list is new, (like since yesterday), but i am curious if anyone
>>has set out on any coding adventures for fargo yet?
>>
>>Looking at the stuff contained w/ the fargo archive.  PPLIB; is this something
>>the Fargo guys wrote?  I didn't look at it in detail;  i assume it probably
>>just a simple run-length redundancy de-compression alogrithm.  right?
>>Anyways,
>>what about the compression side of it?
>>
>>This also brings me to another point: A Fargo program that's not to memory
>>consuming, that compresses and decompresses "files," to get the most of of the
>>measly ram that TI skimped on--- this would be a worthwhile "application"
>>(Maybe i'll work on it; i have to learn / re-learn 68000 assembly first,
>>though...)
>>
>>Steve
>>sm992710@engr.colostate.edu
>
>Pablo XXX

                Bye!

Funny quote:  "Who is General Failure and why is he reading drive C?"
/           Mike R. Newman                /__  /__                   \
\   http://www.dodgenet.com/~miken       ___/ ___/    SlingShot!     /
/   E-mail-----> miken@dodgenet.com         WEB PAGE PUBLISHERS      \
\           School E-mail:              http://www.dodgenet.com/~ss  /
/ mike.newman@st-edmond.pvt.k12.ia.us   E-mail-----> ss@dodgenet.com \